Wednesday, June 25, 2008

ABOUT US


DOUG HEIN
(Co Owner)

I have been selling on eBay for over 5 years now. I am new to the power sport arena, but have brought all of the knowledge that I have from selling other items with me. I have a growing passion for sleds and boats. If the sun is out and the water is calm, I can't not be out on the water. I also have a passion for wrecked, rolled, and blown machines. Seeing that unwanted or uncared for boat gets me excited. I love parting machines and finding the parts new homes in other machines. I see it as a way of keeping the sports alive; while one machine has taken it's last ride as a whole, it's parts will live on forever!



MIKE MISSAK:
(Co Owner)

Having grown up around boats, Snowmobiles, Go carts and anything motorized – the power sports have always been a love of mine. Having graduated Ripon College with a degree in Biology – to working with Pepsico as a packaging engineer I never suspected to have co-created a power sport corporation. It all started as a hobby when Doug (a childhood friend) and I would simply buy and sell some things on weekends for fun. It was about a year into this hobby when I was let go from PepsiCo and Doug and I decided to take this hobby full time. We created the business out of our garages and finally have moved into a nice establishment. BK Boats has gown exponentially in a few short years thanks for all the support and continue to watch us grow!



PETE PRZYBYSZ:
(Employee)

Well, I always grew up around sleds and bikes so it was natural for me to get into the hobby. I was riding dirtbikes and snowmbiles by the age of four and always was watching my dad and uncle work on their trucks and sleds. I never really took up sports in elementary, middle or high school it was always the things with a motor. Why toss a football around when you can be modifying a dirtbike! I was always looking for a way to step it up a notch, get that extra kick so I’m always tinkering with things. Nothing is fast enough in my opinion! I really enjoy snowmobiling, dirtbiking and boating/jetskiing. BK is my second job having to do with toys and I want to continue working them for as long as I can. I love taking apart snowmobiles, dirtbikes and quads. Kill one, resurrect many.

No comments: